Change of venue immigration court –

If you move or change your phone number, the law requires you to file this Change of Address Form with the Immigration Court.

You must file this form within five (5) working days of a change in your address or phone number.

You will only receive notification as to the time, date, and place of hearing or other official correspondence at the address which you provide.

Changes in address or telephone numbers communicated through any means except this form, e.g., pleadings, motion papers, correspondence, telephone calls, applications for relief, etc. will not be recognized and the address information and record will remain unchanged.