How to get a EB2 Visa ?
The Eb2 Visa Green Card is maybe one of the most interested visas to applicants holding an advanced university degree or its equivalent, or with exceptional ability in thearts, science or business.
This category could include: architects, engineers, doctors, surgeons, physicians, lawyers and teachers of primary, secondary College.
An advanced university degree is considered a Master’s degree or, a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years of work experience.
Exceptional ability just means a degree of expertise above that ordinarily encountered in arts, science, or business.
According to the USCIS (USA Citizenship and Immigration Services), you should meet three or more of the following criterias:
- Official academic record of a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a College, University, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability;
- Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation;
- Possession of a professional license related to a particular area of exception ability;
- Evidence of the receipt of a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability;
- Membership in professional associations;
- Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
How to get an eb2 visa for Professionals and workers with Exceptional Ability?
What is an EB-2 Employment based immigrant visa?
What are the various categories under the EB-2 Employment based immigrant visa?
What privileges do I enjoy on EB-2 Employment based immigrant visa?
Are there any travel restrictions on EB-2 immigrant visa?
What is the definition of ‘advanced degree’ for EB-2 Employment based immigrant visa?
What is the definition of ‘exceptional ability’ for EB-2 Employment based immigrant visa?
What evidence must I provide as EB-2 alien of ‘exceptional ability’ in the sciences, arts or business?
What evidence must I provide as EB-2 professional holding an ‘advanced degree’?
Do I need to have a job offer to apply for EB-2 Employment based immigrant visa?
Can I bring my dependants into the U.S. on EB-2 immigrant visa?