Immigration Law Firm in New York
Call us for more information! +1 (917) 994-9118
Deportation Denfense Laywer in New York and New Jersey
If you are subject to removal from the United States, you are probably very stressed out. Being subject to deportation proceedings is a frightening and intimidating experience which requires the professional legal assistance of a competent and dedicated immigration lawyer with experience in Deportation Defense cases. Removal, formerly “deportation” or “exclusion,” can have extreme consequences on individuals and their families.
Any person in the United States who is not a U.S. citizen may be subject to removal proceedings if he is deemed removable from the United States on any of the numerous grounds specified in the Immigration and Nationality Act. Legal immigrants and permanent residents are subject to severe immigration consequences if they are convicted of certain crimes (e.g., “aggravated felonies” and “crimes of moral turpitude”).
Know Your Rights: Federal Immigration Enforcement
Deportation Defense Clinic
– Deportation Defense Attorney – Representing immigrants in New York and New Jersey
– Notice to Appear NTA – Deportation Defense Attorney – Deportation Lawyer
– Common Criminal Defenses – Criminal Defense – Overview of The Removal Hearings Process
– Criminal Immigration Attorney – Federal Crime Defense Attorney in New York and New Jersey
– Criminal Defense – Representing Clients in New York and New Jersey
– Robbery In New Jersey. Appellate Attorney in New York
– Post conviction relief NJ. New Jersey immigration Attorney
Form i 246. Application for a stay of deportation. i-246 - BIA Stay of Removal | Criminal Immigration Lawyer
Immigration interview questions for married couples. Green card interview experience NYC
What are the most common immigration interview questions?