How do I extend my work visa in the U.S.? –

Visit us and Contact with an Immigration Lawyer Now!. Call us now! +1 (917) 994-9118

Immigration Attorney - Deportation Defense - Law Firm in New York and New Jersey

Immigration Law Firm in New York

Call us for more information! +1 (917) 994-9118

Extending your work visa it is not a simple process, but it can be done while you are in the U.S. To do so, you must file a request with the USCIS, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services utilizing Form I-765.

More precisely, to extend an employment authorization card, an application from renewal must be filed around 90 days prior to the expiration date printed on the Card.

Form I-765 must be filed to renew an employment authorization document. You can file this form online or you can choose to file the paper form. The USCIS will take into consideration only forms that are filled out completely and accurately, this is why we recommend that you work closely with of the best immigration lawyers.

Applicants who seek to extend their work permits need to gather the required supporting documents:

         photocopies of the previously issued work permits and Form I-797;

         USCIS approval notice of the permits they hold, along with their application for renewal;

         If they have applied for adjustment of status, they need to submit copies of the receipts of notices of their pending applications for permanent resident status.

Your application for Visa extension will not be approved if you have violated the terms of your Visa or if you have been convicted of a crime. There are very serious immigration consequences of a criminal conviction.

Moreover, applicants need to submit two passport style photographs and the form filing fee of $380 by using a check or money order.

Form i 246. Application for a stay of deportation. i-246 - BIA Stay of Removal | Criminal Immigration Lawyer

Immigration interview questions for married couples. Green card interview experience NYC
What are the most common immigration interview questions?
Criminal Immigration Lawyer - Deportation Defense Attorney - Law Firm in New York and New Jersey