How do I get a U.S. Work Visa? –

Visit us and Contact with an Immigration Lawyer Now!. Call us now! +1 (917) 994-9118

Immigration Attorney - Deportation Defense - Law Firm in New York and New Jersey

Immigration Law Firm in New York

Call us for more information! +1 (917) 994-9118

There are many ways to enter the United States for work-related purposes, but some ways are better than others are, if your goal is to achieve permanent residence status en route to naturalization and citizenship. If you wish to enter the U.S. for employment or business with a green card, or if you are a non-U.S. citizen working here on a nonimmigrant visa and want to adjust your status to permanent residence, contact an experienced immigration attorney for advice about the alternatives that will work best in your situation.

A good lawyer advises foreign nationals about their employment-based immigration options. Your entry visa and adjustment of status options will depend on many different factors, ranging from your country of origin and current residence to your educational, professional or technical credentials. Additional options are available for businesspeople and investors who are prepared to contribute to job creation or economic development in the U.S.

Some people can obtain permanent residence upon entry if they can qualify for an EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 or EB-5 visa. There are three kinds of EB-1 workers: those with extraordinary skills and experience in certain fields, outstanding researchers and professors, and multinational executives or managers. The other EB categories cover different kinds of specialized workers from degreed professionals to religious workers. The EB-5 classification offers a green card to investors ready to commit significant amounts to economic activity.

The attorneys can explain whether your application might fall under any of the EB categories, but more commonly, foreign nationals enter the country under any one of many different kinds of nonimmigrant visas, then seek adjustment of status to a permanent residence after a year or two of successful work in the U.S. An experienced family immigration attorneys can also advise an employment-based client about the possibility of permanent residence through a family relationship or marriage.

With the right immigration lawyer, you can find the right immigration and permanent residence options for foreign nationals employed in many different fields, such as:


Legal (including avvocato)

Teaching or research

Software development

IT professions

Fine arts, entertainment or professional sports

Medicine and health care

Business management

Banking and finance

Restaurants, retail or international trade

Form i 246. Application for a stay of deportation. i-246 - BIA Stay of Removal | Criminal Immigration Lawyer

Immigration interview questions for married couples. Green card interview experience NYC
What are the most common immigration interview questions?
Criminal Immigration Lawyer - Deportation Defense Attorney - Law Firm in New York and New Jersey