How to Bring a Fiancé or Fiancée Into the United States? Can i bring my grandmother to the us

Visit us and Contact with an Immigration Lawyer Now!. Call us now! +1 (917) 994-9118

Immigration Attorney - Deportation Defense - Law Firm in New York and New Jersey

Immigration Law Firm in New York

Call us for more information! +1 (917) 994-9118

How to Bring a Fiancé or Fiancée Into the United States? Can i bring my grandmother to the us?

Entry Visas and Green Cards are available for Fiancés, Husbands or Wives of U.S. Citizens.

A good immigration attorney advises people about the most effective ways to obtain entry and permanent resident status for noncitizen spouses and fiancés. Contact an attorney to discuss your situation and your family immigration options with an experienced lawyer.

If you are an American citizen engaged to marry a non-U.S. citizen who lives abroad, the K-1 visa will allow entry on terms that can expedite permanent residence (i.e., green card) status. K-1 visa applications are subjected to close scrutiny, however, and the advice of an experienced fiancé visa attorney can help you avoid mistakes while presenting the proper documentation in the right form at the proper times.

If a disqualifying circumstance applies in your situation, we can work proactively to seek a waiver of inadmissibility or show alternative grounds for bringing your intended into the country.

There are two main options for bringing the noncitizen husband or wife of a U.S. citizen into the country. One has the advantage of entering the country with permanent residence status as the immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, but it can take up to a year to complete the application, interview and approval process. The other option allows entry as a nonimmigrant under a K-3 visa. The approval and entry process is much faster, but you’ll need to apply for adjustment of status after entry in order to obtain the green card.

Whether your best approach is to enter as an immigrant relative or on a nonimmigrant K-3 marriage visa will depend on your family’s needs and circumstances.

Please help us so that my grandmother can live a comfortable life[Hello Counselor ENG,THA/2018.9.17]

Form i 246. Application for a stay of deportation. i-246 - BIA Stay of Removal | Criminal Immigration Lawyer

Immigration interview questions for married couples. Green card interview experience NYC
What are the most common immigration interview questions?
Criminal Immigration Lawyer - Deportation Defense Attorney - Law Firm in New York and New Jersey