Immigration Law Firm in New York
Call us for more information! +1 (917) 994-9118
- How would that affect the U.S. economy?
- Why should illegal immigrants be granted amnesty?
- Are illegal immigrants a threat to the United States?
- Does this discourage legal immigration?
- How would they be offered a chance at legal status?
- Should the United States government allow immigrants who are here illegally to become U.S. citizens?
Aggravated felony deportation relief. 212 c waiver . 212c waiver. i-191. 212c. 212(c) waiver.
Use this form if you are a lawful permanent resident and wish to file for relief under former INA section 212(c).
Congress repealed former INA section 212(c) effective April 1, 1997. However, the U.S. Supreme Court decided in 2001 that the repeal does not apply to lawful permanent residents who pleaded guilty to a crime before April 1, 1997 (INS v. St. Cyr, 533 U.S. 289). In Matter of Abdelghany, 26 I&N Dec. 254 (BIA 2014), the Board of Immigration Appeals held that relief under former INA section 212(c) is also available to otherwise eligible lawful permanent residents, even if they were convicted following a trial before April 1, 1997.
Form i 246. Application for a stay of deportation. i-246 - BIA Stay of Removal | Criminal Immigration Lawyer
Immigration interview questions for married couples. Green card interview experience NYC
What are the most common immigration interview questions?