Visit us and Contact with an Immigration Lawyer Now!. Call us now! +1 (917) 994-9118

Immigration Attorney - Deportation Defense - Law Firm in New York and New Jersey

Immigration Law Firm in New York

Call us for more information! +1 (917) 994-9118

In order to present your “Application for a temporary Worker Visa” you must be eligible.

You must first have a job offer from an American employer for duties to be performed in the U.S.

I must be offered at least the prevailing wage that is paid in the same city for that type of job or the actual wage paid to co-workers by the employer).

You must qualify for the job you have been offered with the correct background.

You must be performing services in a specialty occupation with a college degree or its equivalent in work experience unless you are a known fashion model.

You must not have been convicted of any criminal immigration offense.

You must not be subject to any deportation proceeding.

Considerations: When you qualify for a Temporary Specialty Worker Visa, your spouse and unmarried children under age 21 can obtain visas simply by providing proof of their family relationship to you.

Your family members can stay in the U.S. legally.

Guide to Naturalization. Uscis Form M 476. M-476 Form –

Form i 246. Application for a stay of deportation. i-246 - BIA Stay of Removal | Criminal Immigration Lawyer

Immigration interview questions for married couples. Green card interview experience NYC
What are the most common immigration interview questions?
Criminal Immigration Lawyer - Deportation Defense Attorney - Law Firm in New York and New Jersey