Immigration Law Firm in New York
Call us for more information! +1 (917) 994-9118
Three Main Questions for an R1 Religious Visa
What are some of the questions asked at a visa interview?
US Visitor Visa Interview Questions & Answers
- Q: Have you been to the U.S. before? …
- Q: Do you have relatives in the US? …
- Q: Where will you stay in the US? …
- Q: What does your son/daughter do for a living? …
- Q: How much does your son/daughter earn? …
- Q: Where does your son/daughter work? …
- Q: What does your son/daughter-in-law do?
How do I get an r1 visa?
- The applicant must be a minister of religion who is currently working in a religious vocation or occupation (whether paid or unpaid).
- The applicant must prove that they have been a member of a bona fide non-profit religious organization for two years prior to application.
What is R visa type?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The R-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows travel to United States for service as a minister or other religious occupation. The institution must be a registered non-profit organization in the United States, or authorized for the use of a group tax exemption.
Form i 246. Application for a stay of deportation. i-246 - BIA Stay of Removal | Criminal Immigration Lawyer
Immigration interview questions for married couples. Green card interview experience NYC
What are the most common immigration interview questions?